Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: UK and Florida

  1. #11
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UK and Florida

    i think ole miss is their first rd game
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  2. #12
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: UK and Florida

    Yeah, Ole Miss is who they play unless Im mistaken, I just dont see them being left out. The wins against WVU and UT helped them alot, but losing to Indiana, Florida twice, UNC and not mention they just arent very good just hurts them alot. But like Stripes said, those $$$$ do come into account.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UK and Florida

    i guess if you have to choose between 2 programs and UK is one of them UK could prob get the nod b/c of prestige, dollars and things not associated with this year's basketball team
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  4. #14
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: UK and Florida

    Yeah, cause they are terrible. Stockton was Mr.Basketball in 02 in KY, how I do not know. Bradley didint even play today. I dont know what has made the team come to this, Rondo, Morris and Crawford were supposed to be great superstars, they seem to be mediocre at best.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UK and Florida

    That probably is the most overrated recruiting class in recent memory.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #16
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UK and Florida

    i had thought that Morris's return would be a huge help to UK but for the lack of big men in the SEC, Morris hasn't been very effective
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  7. #17
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: UK and Florida

    Id take a Delk, Walker and McCarty over them any day. Hell, Id take an Anthony Epps over any of them.

  8. #18
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: UK and Florida

    Bradley isn't playing because he broke his hand.

    UK will be in the tourny no doubt, but if they make it past the first weekend I will be amazed.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UK and Florida

    well help is on the way...i really like Derrick Jasper in their upcoming recruiting class...he could play the 2 guard for UK..he can handle the ball really well and is very smooth, he shoots well but has a funny Tayshaun Prince-like release

    they also have a pretty good PF coming in but his name escapes me
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  10. #20
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: UK and Florida

    I jacked that up, I meant to say bradley didnt play and could have done better with a broke hand. I get all pissy when I talk about UK now. I think Bradley, Moss and Sims are their best players. Sparks should stay on the offensive end and not even attempt to play defense.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •